James Madison's Montpelier Constitution Day Celebration with Taste of Freedom Wine Festival
- September 21, 2013 - September 21, 2013
- Venue Details: James Madison's Montpelier
- Address: 11407 Constitution Highway, Montpelier Station, VA 22957
- Times: 10:30 a.m. until dark
- Admission: $10.00 per car, $5.00 per car for Orange County residents; $12 in advance or $20 at the gate (included complimentary Constitution Day admission)
- Visit Website
Create memories that will last a lifetime for your family and friends, celebrating the birthday of the U.S. Constitution at Montpelier. Enjoy mansion tours, visits with James and Dolley, special games and activities for children, capped off by live music and a spectacular fireworks display over the mansion lawn. The Taste of Freedom Wine Festival will be taking place on the grounds simultaneously from 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM featuring local specialty wine, beer, and cider tastings.