- From: October 22, 2010 - October 24, 2010 (Recurring daily)
- Location: Leaves from Maplewood Cemetery
- Address: Maple & Lexington, Charlottesville, VA 22902
- Times: Friday: 6pm-9:15pm; Saturday: 5pm-8:15pm; Sunday: 4pm-7:15pm
- Admission: Adults: $12; Children: $8
- Visit Website
Come commune with the shades of an earlier age at the 16th Annual Spirit Walk. The Spirit Walk is a 90-minute guided moonlight tour of Historic Charlottesville, in which the participants encounter the apparitions of the town's previous inhabitants. The 16th Annual Spirit Walk- 2010 will run Friday, October 22 through Sunday, October 24 (Friday and Saturday: 6pm- 9:15pm, Sunday: 5pm-9:15pm). Performances will leave every 15 minutes from Maplewood Cemetery.This fundraiser supports the work of the Albemarle Charlottesville Historical Society.