- Redeemable: Tuesday, Mar 19, 2013 - Tuesday, Dec 31, 2019
Discover the homes and the landscape that influenced some of the greatest minds of America. Stay at the historic Holladay House Bed and Breakfast, a home formerly owned by President James Madison's grand-nephew, and be centrally located to 3 Presidential mansions open to the public. Package includes:
• 2 tickets to James Madison's Montpelier, 2 tickets to Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, 2 tickets to James Monroe's Ash Lawn-Highland.
• 10% discount at the Montpelier Gift Shop.
• Picnic basket filled with cheese, crackers, fruit, sparkling water and dessert for one of your day trips.
• Full breakfast each morning.
• Itineraries, maps and driving directions.
• Homemade cookies and hot beverages upon your return.