Follow Constitution Highway (Route 20) and discover the homes and the landscape that influenced some of the greatest minds of America. Stay at the historic Holladay House Bed and Breakfast, a home formerly owned by President James Madison's grand-nephew, and be centrally located to at least 3 Presidential mansions open to the public. Package includes:
• Two-night stay in one of our traditional historic inn accommodations.
• 2 tickets to James Madison's Montpelier, 2 passes to Thomas Jefferson's Monticello, 2 passes to James Monroe's Ash Lawn-Highland and 2 passes to historic colonial Michie Tavern.
• 10% discount at the Montpelier Gift Shop.
• Picnic basket filled with cheese, crackers, fruit, sparkling water and dessert for one of your day trips.
• Full breakfast each morning.
• Itineraries, maps and driving directions.
• Homemade cookies and hot beverages upon your return.
• 25% off your third night stay, if you choose to stay longer!
The Holladay House Bed and Breakfast is a circa 1830 Federal-style inn located in the heart of historic downtown Orange. Located just 30 minutes from Charlottesville, the Holladay House is within walking distance of restaurants, antique shops, art galleries, and gourmet shops. Nearby historic sites include James Madison's Montpelier, Civil War... more