31st Edition on World Psychiatrists and Psychologists Conference
- Dates: June 17, 2019
- Location: Radisson Hotel Narita, Tokyo, Japan
- Address: Radisson Hotel Narita, 650-35 Nanae Tomisato-Shi, Narita 286-0221 Tokyo, Japan, Tokyo, 650-35
- Phone: 44-2033182512
- Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Price: Academic $499 Business $599 Student $299 E-Poster $99
- Website: Click to Visit 31st Edition on World Psychiatrists and Psychologists Conference
EuroSciCon Ltd takes immense pleasure in inviting the scientists, researchers, professors, delegates across the continents to its upcoming “31st Edition on World Psychiatrists and Psychologists Conference” to be held during June 17-18, 2019 at Tokyo, Japan
On behalf of Organizing Committee we tend to invite all the participants from all a part of the globe to attend the strain conference entitled Psychiatry and Psychology 2019 is a two days program event that offers a much needed global platform to bring together researchers in all fields of Psychiatry including Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Stress, Anxiety, Addiction Psychiatry, young researchers, students, and industrialists to exchange ideas, communicate and discuss research findings on new advancements in various fields of Psychiatry and Psychology will be available to discuss with you the latest issues and Reconnoitre and Ingenious Approaches in Psychiatry and Psychology.
For more information kindly vist : https://psychiatryconference.euroscicon.com/
Importance of Psychiatrists 2019 Conference
31st Edition on World Psychiatrists and Psychologists Conference offers a premier forum for discussions and debates, in this fascinating interdisciplinary field of Psychiatry and Psychology including Clinical Psychology, Stress, Anxiety, Addiction Psychiatry which are centralizing & consolidating their respective discoveries and advances.
• Discuss emerging issues in Psychiatry and Psychology
• Discuss and apply recent research findings related to Mental Health, Clinical Psychology, Addiction Psychiatry and Child Psychology.
• Reflect on the place of critical developments, research ethics & challenges in Psychiatry
Submit your abstract via online: https://psychiatryconference.euroscicon.com/abstract-submission
Online Registration link: https://psychiatryconference.euroscicon.com/registration