First Sundays with Bill Adams @ Albemarle Ciderworks
- Dates: January 3, 2016 - December 4, 2016
- Recurrence: Recurring monthly on the 1st Sunday
- Location: Albemarle Cider Works
- Address: 2545 Rural Ridge Lane, North Garden, VA 22959
- Time: 2:30pm-4:30pm
- Price: Free!
- Website: Click to Visit First Sundays with Bill Adams @ Albemarle Ciderworks
Bill Adams brings his unique fingerstyle guitar arrangements of blues and old-time music to Albemarle CiderWorks on the first Sunday of every month, rain or shine in our cozy tasting room or on the patio overlooking the orchard. Cider and a la carte picnics available. 2:30-4:30 pm, no cover charge, no outside alcohol please.
Albemarle CiderWorks is a family-run Cidery and Tasting Room that produces cider from heritage varieties of apples that can thrive in Albemarle County,Virginia. Thomas Jefferson experimented with 18 or more varieties of apples at Monticello, only a few miles from our orchard at Rural Ridge. We grow a dozen or so of those heritage cultivars that are... more