Albemarle High School Athletic Facilities
- 2775 Hydraulic Road
- Charlottesville, VA 22901
- Phone: (434) 974-4308
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (434) 974-4316
- Website: Click to Visit Albemarle High School Athletic Facilities
Albemarle High School has a lot to offer for people look for sport venues. They have two gyms and an ample amount of acres with practice fields and baseball/softball fields for outdoor sports. Their stadium for football and soccer is multipurpose field that can be used for lacrosse, field hockey, and track sporting events.
- Bus Parking:
- Child Friendly:
- Exercise Facilities:
- Basketball Courts: Albemarle has one outdoor practice court that has a pavement surface.
- Indoor Facilities (Details): AHS is equipped with two indoor gyms and two weight rooms. The two gyms are used for their basketball, wrestling, cheerleading and volleyball teams. Albemarle’s main gym is 27,600 sq feet, with two side basketball courts at each end, and then they have one main regulation-size basketball court with bleachers on each side. The old gym is one regulation-size court with 4 side baskets for practice when available, and also has bleachers on one side.
- Field Hockey
- Outdoor Fields (Details): Albemarle athletic facilities along with their school sit on 115 acres. This gives the school ample space for practice fields and main stadium fields. Albemarle has three practice fields that are used for their football, lacrosse, field hockey, and soccer teams. The first field is 120' x 240', the second and third fields are 150' x 300'. Albemarle’s main stadium, which entertains their outdoor sports games, is 150' x 300'. This stadium also has an 8-lane track surrounding it and also a sand pit for Olympic sports.
- Tennis Courts: Albemarle has 8 tennis courts, which are lighted, and are separated into 3 separate areas. Two areas consist of 3 courts each, and the other area has 2 courts.