Cove Presbyterian Church is a pristine brick sanctuary located on Route 29 about 20 minutes by car from Charlottesville. The congregation was established in 1769. The first church was a log cabin-like structure. The present brick church was built in 1809. A tornado hit in 1880 and partially destroyed the church which was rebuilt that same year. Reconstruction included the roof, gable walls, three iron tie rods with several interior changes, including the removal of part of a u-shaped slave gallery. There is a small cemetery on the church property with the oldest stone being that of Eunice Adams, dating back to 1843.
Open during week, 9-5 p.m.; Worship on Sunday, 11 a.m.