Fossett's at Keswick Hall
701 Club View Drive, Keswick, VA 22947
Keswick Hall's award-winning restaurant, Fossett's, features floor to ceiling windows providing expansive views of the resort's estate and new Pete Dye designed golf course.
Al fresco dining on the terrace is available during the warmer months and makes for an unforgettable evening under the stars. Fossett's innovative seasonal menus are both approachable and contemporary. Featuring only the freshest locally sourced ingredients, many from the resort's own Chefs Garden.
With an extensive wine list of over 1500 varieties, you are ensured the perfect pairing for your meal.
- 20 and Below Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 21-40 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 41-75 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 76-100 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- ADA Compliant:
- Afternoon Tea:
- Bar or Lounge:
- Box Lunches:
- Business Center:
- Casual Dress:
- Child Friendly:
- Children's Menu:
- Complimentary Health Club Privileges:
- Complimentary Morning Coffee:
- Complimentary Newspaper:
- Complimentary WiFi:
- Exercise Facilities:
- Free Parking:
- Guest Laundry:
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Internet Access:
- Late Night Menu:
- Live Music:
- Mixed Drinks:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Bath:
- Reservations Suggested:
- Room Service:
- Smoke Free Environment:
- AAA Rating: Four Diamond
- Awards: Charlottesville's only Forbes Five Star rated hotel and resort.
- Golf Courses: Pete Dye's new Full Cry at Keswick Hall and Golf Club is an intriguing seamless synthesis of modern golf course architecture and the bucolic hunt country of Virginia. The brand new 18 traverses the scenic rolling terrain tumbling below Keswick Hall's perch on the property's high ground. Playing between 5,000 and 7,000 yards from the multiple tees, the course is thoroughly enjoyable for any and all golfing abilities. Dye has done a masterful job of combining old world architectural charm and modern technology. With the exception of one hole, the greens have open fronts and are approachable either through the air or on the ground. Low old-school run-up shots are always an option for a safer path onto the putting surface. The riskier aerial route brings Dye's ubiquitous penal bunkers and hazards into play.
- Outdoor Fields (Details): Croquet lawn, archery range, 4 miles of bicycle, walking and jogging trails
- Pools: 3 pools, including year-round singature Horizon Pool
- Tennis Courts: Two clay Hydro, three Har-Tru clay and two hard surface courts.