701 Club Drive, Keswick, VA 22947
Keswick Hall and Golf Club boasts 7,000 square feet of flexible meeting space. Each of the resort's event spaces offers windows and access to patios. It might be more accurate to say we have 600 acres because flexibility and creativity are always available at Keswick Hall. Allow us customize a memorable experience for your group, whether a private dinner around our beautiful infinity-edge pool, an evening meeting over cognac in the Snooker Room, a breakout session in the intimate Virginia Library, cocktails on the 12th Tee Box, private team building exercises at the Keswick Pavilion or a Board meeting on the croquet lawn.
Your event attendees will also appreciate the service provided by our staff. With just 48 rooms and suites, participants are made to feel that they are special guests at a country home from their arrival to the fond farewell. Experienced staff will devote time and are committed to making your meeting experience memorable and seamless.
- 20 and Below Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 21-40 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 41-75 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 76-100 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- ADA Compliant:
- Afternoon Tea:
- Bar or Lounge:
- Box Lunches:
- Business Center:
- Casual Dress:
- Child Friendly:
- Children's Menu:
- Complimentary Health Club Privileges:
- Complimentary Morning Coffee:
- Complimentary Newspaper:
- Complimentary WiFi:
- Exercise Facilities:
- Free Parking:
- Guest Laundry:
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Internet Access:
- Late Night Menu:
- Live Music:
- Mixed Drinks:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Bath:
- Reservations Suggested:
- Room Service:
- Smoke Free Environment:
- AAA Rating: Four Diamond
- Awards: Charlottesville's only Forbes Five Star rated hotel and resort.
- Golf Courses: Pete Dye's new Full Cry at Keswick Hall and Golf Club is an intriguing seamless synthesis of modern golf course architecture and the bucolic hunt country of Virginia. The brand new 18 traverses the scenic rolling terrain tumbling below Keswick Hall's perch on the property's high ground. Playing between 5,000 and 7,000 yards from the multiple tees, the course is thoroughly enjoyable for any and all golfing abilities. Dye has done a masterful job of combining old world architectural charm and modern technology. With the exception of one hole, the greens have open fronts and are approachable either through the air or on the ground. Low old-school run-up shots are always an option for a safer path onto the putting surface. The riskier aerial route brings Dye's ubiquitous penal bunkers and hazards into play.
- Outdoor Fields (Details): Croquet lawn, archery range, 4 miles of bicycle, walking and jogging trails
- Pools: 3 pools, including year-round singature Horizon Pool
- Tennis Courts: Two clay Hydro, three Har-Tru clay and two hard surface courts.