You and your guests will fall in love with Keswick Hall. Elegant event spaces, breathtaking views, exceptional food and beverage, luxurious accommodations and beautiful grounds are just the beginning. Your guests will be enchanted by the venue that you have selected and appreciative of the many resort amenities and activities available.
Upon arrival, your guests will be inspired by the 600 acres of breathtaking landscape, overlooking the foothills of Virginia’s Blue Ridge Mountains. The grand Italianate villa, Keswick Hall, is reminiscent of a fine country estate, suggesting an event that is secluded yet dramatic. Our genuine, friendly staff will provide a warm welcome and assist with your guests every need while your dedicated Wedding and Event Specialist will orchestrate your every wish.
Enjoy the convenience and advantage of finding both elegantly appointed guestrooms and 5,000 square feet of stunning function space within the same location. A destination that is suitable for all seasons, Keswick Hall offers 48 guestrooms, each beautifully decorated with comfort and relaxation in mind. Luxurious baths, linens, bedding and in-room amenities are personalized with collectables, overstuffed ottomans and carefully placed antiques to create the perfect country estate experience. Unparalleled views of the countryside, mountains, or golf course and gracious Southern hospitality complete the perfect stay.
Guests of Keswick Hall also enjoy temporary membership to Keswick Club. Long one of Virginia’s premier private clubs, members enjoy exclusive access to the full-service spa and health facility, tennis facilities, indoor/outdoor pool, family-friendly pool (in season) and casual dining.
Allow your dedicated Wedding or Event Specialist to assist you in creating an event that is a true reflection of your distinctive style. We are ready to care for the details of your entire event, so you can relax and focus on enjoying your guests who have gathered together. Our attentive staff will provide exceptional service, ensuring that you and your guests will have fond memories to last a lifetime. Keswick Hall’s culinary team makes each catered event special with delectable and innovative menu selections and beautiful presentations. The menus include only the highest-quality seasonal ingredients and all menus can be customized to reflect your personal preferences and tastes. Keswick Hall’s sommelier maintains a robust list of wines and will personally work with you and the Executive Chef to make the perfect pairings to enhance the meal. You can be assured that this professional team will provide a truly exceptional dining experience. The event starts with your dreams – we create the rest.
- 20 and Below Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 21-40 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 41-75 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 76-100 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- ADA Compliant:
- Afternoon Tea:
- Bar or Lounge:
- Box Lunches:
- Business Center:
- Casual Dress:
- Child Friendly:
- Children's Menu:
- Complimentary Health Club Privileges:
- Complimentary Morning Coffee:
- Complimentary Newspaper:
- Complimentary WiFi:
- Exercise Facilities:
- Free Parking:
- Guest Laundry:
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Internet Access:
- Late Night Menu:
- Live Music:
- Mixed Drinks:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Bath:
- Reservations Suggested:
- Room Service:
- Smoke Free Environment:
- AAA Rating: Four Diamond
- Awards: Charlottesville's only Forbes Five Star rated hotel and resort.
- Golf Courses: Pete Dye's new Full Cry at Keswick Hall and Golf Club is an intriguing seamless synthesis of modern golf course architecture and the bucolic hunt country of Virginia. The brand new 18 traverses the scenic rolling terrain tumbling below Keswick Hall's perch on the property's high ground. Playing between 5,000 and 7,000 yards from the multiple tees, the course is thoroughly enjoyable for any and all golfing abilities. Dye has done a masterful job of combining old world architectural charm and modern technology. With the exception of one hole, the greens have open fronts and are approachable either through the air or on the ground. Low old-school run-up shots are always an option for a safer path onto the putting surface. The riskier aerial route brings Dye's ubiquitous penal bunkers and hazards into play.
- Outdoor Fields (Details): Croquet lawn, archery range, 4 miles of bicycle, walking and jogging trails
- Pools: 3 pools, including year-round singature Horizon Pool
- Tennis Courts: Two clay Hydro, three Har-Tru clay and two hard surface courts.