Orchard House Bed and Breakfast
Welcome to the Orchard House Bed & Breakfast! Built in 1874 by a Virginia state judge, the property was managed as a successful apple & peach orchard for many years. Currently, we have two houses on our 14 acre property: the main house with six bedrooms, the farmhouse with three bedrooms. All rooms have private baths.
The property is spectacular: with mountain views, a one-acre active vineyard, a pond with fountain, a new gazebo, new gas fire pit, new in-ground salt water pool, and newly renovated barn. Perfect for your Blue Ridge Mountain getaway, a corporate event, or your memorable wedding weekend.
We are surrounded by a plethora of activities for all: hiking, history, wineries, distilleries, breweries, antiquing, local restaurants, and more. Charlottesville is an easy 30 minute drive, yet it feels like a world away when you're relaxing on our sprawling front porch!
We offer chauffeured wine tours, a multi-course homemade breakfast served each morning of your stay, and customized bridal and bachlorette party packages.
One thing we can always guarantee....you will leave feeling better than when you first arrived! Call us today for more info, we'd love to help host your event or getaway.
- 20 and Below Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 21-40 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 41-75 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- Casual Dress:
- Coffeemaker in Room:
- Complimentary Breakfast:
- Complimentary Morning Coffee:
- Complimentary WiFi:
- Express Check In/Out:
- Free Parking:
- Private Bath:
- Reservations Suggested:
- Indoor Facilities (Details): Newly renovated barn with bathrooms, perfect for a fitness retreat!
- Outdoor Fields (Details): 14 acres perfect for hiking or a fitness retreat!
- Pools: Outdoor in-ground salt water pool
- Awards Received: BedandBreakfast.com Diamond Collection TripAdvisor Excellence Award