The Culbreth Theatre
109 Culbreth Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903
A traditional proscenium seating 595, was built with funds from Dr. David M. R. Culbreth (Med 1877) and named for his mother. The building also houses the Lois Garren Collection of Historic Dress, named for the alumna and former faculty member who initiated the collection. Items from the Garren Collection are often displayed in the building's lobby.