The Market at Grelen
The Market at Grelen has over 3.9 miles of trails to discover! Whether you're looking for a full day excursion, or a light stroll after lunch, we highly recommend you save time for a hike. There are options for all ages and skills...take a walk up to a beautiful vista overlooking The Nursery or go for a long run/hike through the nursery, meadows & forest over to James Madison's Montpelier Trail System. With Montpelier's trails, there are over 9 miles of beautiful trails to explore. The Grelen walking Trails are FREE & open to the public Wed. - Sunday 10 -4. Dogs are allowed on leash. No outside food please. Grelen's casual cafe is on the property and can pack picnics for a hike. There are picnic tables at both of the best trail vistas. See cafe menu and hiking trail map on the website.
- 101-300 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 20 and Below Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 21-40 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 41-75 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 76-100 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- ADA Compliant:
- Box Lunches:
- Bus Parking:
- Casual Dress:
- Child Friendly:
- Children's Menu:
- Free Parking:
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Live Music:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Pets Welcome:
- Smoke Free Environment:
- Wine and Cheese:
- AAA Rating: Not Applicable
- Addl Info Meeting Planners: We have a variety of spaces to accommodate events. We have a large 4500 sq. foot clear tent on top of a blue stone terrace overlooking our nursery and berry fields. The tent can accommodate up to 300. We also have a wonderful greenhouse that can seat approximately 50+ people. See our websites (www.eventsatgrelen.com and www.themarketatgrelen.com) for pictures and please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Addl Info Tour Planners: Our 600-acre tree nursery is contiguous to James Madison's Montpelier and down the road from Barboursville Vineyards. We make a wonderful addition to a historic visit or wine tour. We have a gorgeous 600-acre property and offer a beautiful european-style garden shop, a casual cafe, a wonderful selection of VA beer, cider and wine and free hiking trails. We can cater to small or very large groups and offer gardening lectures, workshops, nursery walking tours, horseback riding tours, beer, cider & wine tasting, appetizers, group breakfasts and luncheons. See website for menus and email email@example.com so we can help you design the perfect group outing.
- Free Admission: