The Market at Grelen
Set on Grelen's gorgeous 600-acre tree nursery, The Market at Grelen is a casual cafe, event venue, garden shop, PYO farm and hiking trails all wrapped into one. With views of the Blue Ridge Mountains and the tree rows set on the contour of the land, The Market at Grelen is stunning in all seasons. You will feel like you've been transported to Italy for the afternoon. Come hike the free trails (3.9 miles), which are connected to James Madison's Montpelier trail system (6+ miles), pick-your-own fruit (in season), or peruse the extensive garden shop and have a delicious farm to table lunch on the blue stone patio. There is a wonderful curated selection of Virginia beer, cider and wine available (on tap and in bottles) and tastings every Saturday 11 - 3. Please see the website for photos, up-to-date garden shop and PYO info, menu and more. Fruit grown at Grelen: blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, peaches, apples. Open 10 -4 Wed. - Sunday.
- 101-300 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 20 and Below Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 21-40 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 41-75 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 76-100 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- ADA Compliant:
- Box Lunches:
- Bus Parking:
- Casual Dress:
- Child Friendly:
- Children's Menu:
- Free Parking:
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Live Music:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Pets Welcome:
- Smoke Free Environment:
- Wine and Cheese:
- AAA Rating: Not Applicable
- Addl Info Meeting Planners: We have a variety of spaces to accommodate events. We have a large 4500 sq. foot clear tent on top of a blue stone terrace overlooking our nursery and berry fields. The tent can accommodate up to 300. We also have a wonderful greenhouse that can seat approximately 50+ people. See our websites (www.eventsatgrelen.com and www.themarketatgrelen.com) for pictures and please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Addl Info Tour Planners: Our 600-acre tree nursery is contiguous to James Madison's Montpelier and down the road from Barboursville Vineyards. We make a wonderful addition to a historic visit or wine tour. We have a gorgeous 600-acre property and offer a beautiful european-style garden shop, a casual cafe, a wonderful selection of VA beer, cider and wine and free hiking trails. We can cater to small or very large groups and offer gardening lectures, workshops, nursery walking tours, horseback riding tours, beer, cider & wine tasting, appetizers, group breakfasts and luncheons. See website for menus and email email@example.com so we can help you design the perfect group outing.
- Free Admission: