The Market at Grelen
15091 Yager Rd., Somerset, VA 22972
Set on Grelen's gorgeous 600-acre tree nursery, The Market at Grelen has a wonderful casual cafe featuring ingredients that either come from the Grelen Garden or from other local farmers and businesses. The result is a delicious, fresh, unique menu that changes as the seasons change. Grelen also has a fabulous selection of Virginia beer, cider & Wine. Group tasting can be scheduled privately or you can participate in the regular Saturday tastings between 11 - 3.
Grelen's large patio and 4500 sq. ft clear top tent can accommodate all group sizes and buses are welcome.
The Shop is open 10 - 4 Wed - Sunday &
The Casual Café is open:
11:30am to 2:30 pm, Wednesday - Friday
11:30am - 3:30 on Saturday & Sunday
With views of the Blue Ridge Mountains and the tree rows set on the contour of the land, The Market at Grelen is stunning in all seasons. There is also a european garden shop, a PYO farm and a 3.9 hiking trail...something for everyone! See website for drink list, cafe menu, photos and other details! Email email@example.com for catering information and group bookings.
- 101-300 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 20 and Below Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 21-40 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 41-75 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 76-100 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- ADA Compliant:
- Box Lunches:
- Bus Parking:
- Casual Dress:
- Child Friendly:
- Children's Menu:
- Free Parking:
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Live Music:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Pets Welcome:
- Smoke Free Environment:
- Wine and Cheese:
- AAA Rating: Not Applicable
- Addl Info Meeting Planners: We have a variety of spaces to accommodate events. We have a large 4500 sq. foot clear tent on top of a blue stone terrace overlooking our nursery and berry fields. The tent can accommodate up to 300. We also have a wonderful greenhouse that can seat approximately 50+ people. See our websites (www.eventsatgrelen.com and www.themarketatgrelen.com) for pictures and please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Addl Info Tour Planners: Our 600-acre tree nursery is contiguous to James Madison's Montpelier and down the road from Barboursville Vineyards. We make a wonderful addition to a historic visit or wine tour. We have a gorgeous 600-acre property and offer a beautiful european-style garden shop, a casual cafe, a wonderful selection of VA beer, cider and wine and free hiking trails. We can cater to small or very large groups and offer gardening lectures, workshops, nursery walking tours, horseback riding tours, beer, cider & wine tasting, appetizers, group breakfasts and luncheons. See website for menus and email email@example.com so we can help you design the perfect group outing.
- Free Admission: