The Market at Grelen
Set on a 600-acre tree nursery in Somerset, VA, The Market at Grelen Wedding & Event Venue boasts spectacular 360-degree views of lush gardens and the Blue Ridge Mountains. Located only 30 minutes from downtown Charlottesville, it is a magical place perfect for celebrations and meetings of many types and can accommodate very large groups. The facility includes several event spaces including a gorgeous 4500 sq ft Orchard Overlook Tent, the intimate Half Moon Garden, an expansive Stone Terrace, a real Greenhouse and the grassy exquisitely manicured hilltop of Bloomfield. Boxwood Villa, our newest venue, is also an option for intimate weddings & events of 150 or less. Inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the event website for pricing and photos or visit The Market at Grelen website for additional photos.
- 101-300 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 20 and Below Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 21-40 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 41-75 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 76-100 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- ADA Compliant:
- Box Lunches:
- Bus Parking:
- Casual Dress:
- Child Friendly:
- Children's Menu:
- Free Parking:
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Live Music:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Pets Welcome:
- Smoke Free Environment:
- Wine and Cheese:
- AAA Rating: Not Applicable
- Addl Info Meeting Planners: We have a variety of spaces to accommodate events. We have a large 4500 sq. foot clear tent on top of a blue stone terrace overlooking our nursery and berry fields. The tent can accommodate up to 300. We also have a wonderful greenhouse that can seat approximately 50+ people. See our websites (www.eventsatgrelen.com and www.themarketatgrelen.com) for pictures and please email email@example.com with questions.
- Addl Info Tour Planners: Our 600-acre tree nursery is contiguous to James Madison's Montpelier and down the road from Barboursville Vineyards. We make a wonderful addition to a historic visit or wine tour. We have a gorgeous 600-acre property and offer a beautiful european-style garden shop, a casual cafe, a wonderful selection of VA beer, cider and wine and free hiking trails. We can cater to small or very large groups and offer gardening lectures, workshops, nursery walking tours, horseback riding tours, beer, cider & wine tasting, appetizers, group breakfasts and luncheons. See website for menus and email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you design the perfect group outing.
- Free Admission: