The following hotels and businesses are offering special rates or have repurposed interior spaces in response to COVID-19:
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Charlottesville Downtown is offering an exclusive rate of $79.00 per night to medical professionals, staff, and first responders. Click this link, and use this code: H10. For those reserving directly by phone, please use this code: UVOH.
- The Fairfield Inn and Suites Charlottesville Downtown/University Area is offering a hospital rate of $79.00 per night. They are also offering a $49.00 daily telecommuter rate from 8AM - 4PM Mon-Fri. Visit their website here or call 1 (434) 295-0100.
- The Hyatt Place Charlottesville is offering a first responders/local government rate of $79.00 per night for the remainder of the COVID-19 emergency. Those who qualify should mention this code when booking: FSTR. Reservations can also be made by phone: 1 (800) 993-4751.
- The Hampton Inn Charlottesville, Hilton Garden Inn Charlottesville and Homewood Suites Charlottesville are all offering medical staff, first responders and emergency crews a rate of $79.00 per night. All three properties are also offering rooms for home office needs.
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Charlottesville is offering medical staff and first responders a rate of $55.00 per night.
- The Fairfield by Marriott Charlottesville North is offering discounted rates for select groups. Traveling nurses may call and reference the Rate Code QKJW to receive the discounted rate of $74 per night. First Responders may call and reference the Rate Code FRKT to receive the discounted rate of $74 per night. Truckers may also call and reference the Rate Code TNDZ to receive the discounted rate of $74 per night.
- The Staybridge Suites Charlottesville Airport is offering a rate of $55 per night to first responders, including Emergency Medical Personnel, Fire, Resue, EMT's, Police, Nurses, Doctors, and Military. Day Use Work Safe work zones are also available from 8am until 5pm daily for $49.00.
- The Red Roof Inn Charlottesville is offering several discounts through the end of May. A hospital rate of $49.00 a night will be offered with the use of the promo code COVID. A Trucker Break Day Use rate of $49.00 will be offered with the use of the promo code BREAK (8am-6pm). An Office Day Use rate of $39.00 (8am-6pm) will also be in effect through the end of May. A "Red Hot Deal," 10% off on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays will also be in effect through the end of May.
- The Courtyard by Marriott Charlottesville - University Medical Center is offering a discounted rate of $75.00 to essential workers. Use code JHO. Alternatively, call the hotel directly (434-977-1700) and reference the Essential Worker rate.
For information regarding temporary hotel closures in Charlottesville and Albemarle County, please click here.