The following hotels and businesses are offering special rates or have repurposed interior spaces in response to COVID-19:
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Charlottesville Downtown is offering an exclusive rate of $79.00 per night to medical professionals, staff, and first responders. Click this link, and use this code: H10. For those reserving directly by phone, please use this code: UVOH.
- The Fairfield Inn and Suites Charlottesville Downtown/University Area is offering a hospital rate of $79.00 per night. They are also offering a $49.00 daily telecommuter rate from 8AM - 4PM Mon-Fri. Visit their website here or call 1 (434) 295-0100.
- The Hyatt Place Charlottesville is offering a first responders/local government rate of $79.00 per night for the remainder of the COVID-19 emergency. Those who qualify should mention this code when booking: FSTR. Reservations can also be made by phone: 1 (800) 993-4751.
- The Hampton Inn Charlottesville, Hilton Garden Inn Charlottesville and Homewood Suites Charlottesville are all offering medical staff, first responders and emergency crews a rate of $79.00 per night. All three properties are also offering rooms for home office needs.
- The Boar's Head Resort is offering a rate of $49.00 per night to medical staff, emergency personnel and first responders.
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Charlottesville is offering medical staff and first responders a rate of $55.00 per night.
For information regarding temporary hotel closures in Charlottesville and Albemarle County, please click here.