Coaching Children to Support Learning: Community Class
- Dates: August 10, 2019
- Location: Our Neighborhood CDC
- Address: 2110 IVY RD, CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22903
- Phone: (434) 202-8639
- Time: 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Price: $20 per person; $35 per couple
- Website: Click to Visit Coaching Children to Support Learning: Community Class
As a parent, you hold many roles, but one of the most important roles parents hold is that of a coach. When caregivers slow down and coach children, they are powerful mediators of children's learning. You have the power in these coaching moments to shape your child's brain. Learn tools to maximize your coaching and learning moments with your child.
Classes are $20 per person or $35 per couple. All classes are free to currently enrolled Our Neighborhood families. Limited childcare available with RSVP: $10 per child when available.