HALF-PRICE HOMETOWN OFFER
- Dates: August 1, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Monticello
- Address: 931 Thomas Jefferson Pkwy, Charlottesville, VA 22902
- Phone: (434) 984-9800
- Time: 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM
- Price: Ticket Office Price: Adults-$14.50, Children(5-11): $5; Online Price: Adult--$13, Youth(12-18):$9, Child: $5
- Website: Click to Visit HALF-PRICE HOMETOWN OFFER
Residents of the city of Charlottesville and the following counties: Albemarle, Greene, Orange, Louisa, Fluvanna, Buckingham, Nelson, Augusta, Rockingham and Madison get 50% OFF of Monticello Day Passes during the month of August!
4 Reasons TO COME BACK IN AUGUST!
1. New Spaces: Sally Hemings Exhibit, the Dairy, the Textile Workshop and more!
2. Bountiful Garden: 1,000-foot-long garden with incredible views of the Piedmont.
3. Jefferson’s Private Suite: Have you seen the new green and blue paint colors yet?
4. The Saunders-Monticello Trail: Visit Central Virginia’s most popular park.
Show your Monticello ticket and you will also receive:
10% OFF Entire purchase at The Shop at Monticello
50% OFF Guided tour at James Monroe’s Highland
20% OFF One item at Carter’s Mountain
15% OFF One item at Jefferson Vineyards Tasting Room
$4 OFF Adult buffet lunch at Michie Tavern
But online at full price & get refunded 50% at the Ticket Office. Discount available only for visit dates in August 2018. Proof of residency, such as valid Driver's License, required for discount rate.
No other home in the United States more accurately reflects the personality of its owner than Monticello, Thomas Jefferson's architectural masterpiece and beloved mountaintop home. Monticello is the only home in America recognized by the United Nations as a World Heritage Site. Guided tours of the house are offered daily throughout the year;... more