Historical Walking Tour of Downtown Charlottesville
- Dates: July 9, 2016 - December 31, 2016
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Saturday
- Address: 243-B Ridge-McIntire Rd., Charlottesville, VA 22903
- Time: 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- Price: $35
- Website: Click to Visit Historical Walking Tour of Downtown Charlottesville
time to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of the Charlottesville DowntownMall, we have created the perfect Tour!
Join us every Saturday on our exclusive "Historical Walking Tour of Downtown Charlottesville" guided by award-winning local historian Rick Britton.
This informative and controversial tour will revel the the amazing history of our Downtown.
Space if very limited, join us at the Gearharts Fine Chocolates for a cup of coffee and some chocolate before heading out to learn all about our local history.
the link to book.
Book your tour TODAY!
Gearharts Fine Chocolates is an artisan chocolate shop and dessert cafe in historic downtown Charlottesville. Gearharts features a display production kitchen, private event space, coffees, wines and beer. At a time when ingredients like cardamom, chilis and fresh herbs simply weren’t found in American chocolate, a globetrotting chef dared to dream... more