It's Chili in February
- Presented By: First Colony Winery
- Dates: February 24, 2018
- Location: First Colony Winery
- Address: 1650 Harris Creek Road, Charlottesville, VA 22902
- Phone: 434.979.7105
- Time: 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Price: $20 per adult before Feb. 21st; $25 per adult after Feb. 21st$8 per child before Feb. 21st; $10 per child after Feb. 21st
- Website: Click to Visit It's Chili in February
Join us Saturday, February 24th for a piping hot bowl of chili or soup (vegetarian options available) from Revolutionary Soup with all the fixin's, rolls, cookies, and First Colony wines. Live music performed by the Mid-Life Crisis Band from 1:00-4:00pm.
Space is limited, so buy your tickets early!
Before February 21st - $20/Adult $8/Kids
After February 21st - $25/Adult $10/Kids
First Colony Winery is nestled in beautiful Albemarle County, the heart of Virginia wine country. Owners Heather and Bruce Spiess and Jeff Miller have created a truly spectacular winery with a focus on exceptional wines and gracious hospitality. State, national and internationally awarded wines are offered for tasting daily from 11am to 5pm Monday... more