Top of the Hops Beer Fest: Presented by Star Hill Brewery and Beer Run
- Dates: November 5, 2016
- Location: Sprint Pavilion
- Address: 700 E. Main St., Charlottesville, VA 22902
- Time: 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Price: See below. Tickets go on sale Friday, August 5th at 10AM.
- Website: Click to Visit Top of the Hops Beer Fest: Presented by Star Hill Brewery and Beer Run
7th Annual - Top of the Hops Beer Festival Charlottesville
Presented by Starr Hill Brewery and Beer Run
General Admission, VIP, and Designated Driver tickets on sale Friday, August 5 - 10AM!
• Available at Beer Run on 156 Carlton Road and at www.sprintpavilion.com
• Tickets include a commemorative sampling glass and two-ounce samples of over 150 worldclass
craft beers in various beer gardens.
• VIP Tickets give patrons entrance into the festival one hour early to take advantage of a
more exclusive beer tasting experience including a private VIP area with complimentary
food and an EXCLUSIVE beer selection not available to the general public
The Brew University returns with education sessions throughout the afternoon on topics such as
History of Brewing, the Perfect Beer and Dessert Pairing, and much more!
Put on your dancing shoes and step inside the Silent Disco! Patrons can put on a pair of the provided
headphones and dance to music that only they can hear. It's an amazing site to see!
Brand new for 2016, Three Notch'd Brewing presents a Collaboration Beer Garden. Patrons can
sample very unique limited collaboration beers brewed specially for the Top of the Hops!
A limited number of Early Bird General Admission tickets are available for $40 through September
11th OR when quantities run out. Tickets will increase to $45 when Early Bird tickets run our or on
September 12th and will be priced at $50 Day of Show (If available!)
VIP tickets are available for $80.00.
Designated driver tickets are available for $15.00 for General Admission and $30.00 for VIP
Located on the east end of the historic downtown mall, the Charlottesville Pavilion is the city’s premier outdoor venue for live performance. Open since July of 2005, it features premium seating, a spacious lawn, and a professional stage house; all within easy walking distance of Downtown Charlottesville’s many restaurants and other attractions.... more