ACAC - Albemarle Square
500 Albemarle Square, Charlottesville, VA 22901
ACAC Fitness & Wellness Centers - Charlottesville's leading provider of fitness and wellness services. ACAC allows tourists/visitors to the Charlottesville area (those who live more than 35 miles away) to use their facilities for a daily guest fee of $15.
ACAC facilities include:
- A one-twelfth-of-a-mile indoor Walk/Jog track at ACAC Albemarle Square encircles the fitness area and gymnasium;
- A full-court gymnasium allows us to offer a variety of basketball and volleyball programs (pick-up games on the half courts are allowed during nonscheduled times);
- ACAC Albemarle Square and ACAC Downtown collectively have over 100 pieces of top-of-the-line heart rate controlled cardiovascular equipment; strength training equipment includes circuit-training equipment by CYBEX, Bodymaster, and MedX, and free weight equipment by Hammer Strength, CYBEX, and Bodymaster;
- ACAC has Central Virginia's only outdoor Olympic size pool;
- the tennis courts are located in a wooded corner of the Four Seasons complex, and are operated by a USPTR Tennis Professional and staff. Five of the eight courts are self-enclosed for private, uninterrupted play-the additional three courts are ideally suited for tennis socials and team practices.
- Child Friendly:
- Handicapped Accessible: