Colonnade Club

The Colonnade Club, U.Va's faculty club, was established in 1907 to promote social interaction and intellectual enrichment at the University. Located in Pavilion VII, the oldest and most historic pavilion on the Lawn, the Colonnade Club is a vital component of faculty life at the University of Virginia. The Colonnade Club provides six spaces available for accommodating from 10 to 200 people for special events and meetings.