KESWICK HALL IS CURRENTY CLOSED FOR RENOVATIONS, AND WILL REOPEN IN 2019.
History and spectacular landscapes come together at Keswick Hall and Golf Club, where Thomas Jefferson country meets Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains. Charlottesville's most treasured landmarks, including Jefferson's Monticello and the University of Virginia, are just minutes away with vineyards, shopping, other historical sites and hunt country filling the miles in between.
Nestled on 600-acres, the 48-room Keswick Hall and Golf Club provides a unique country estate experience. Originally built in 1912 as a private home, the manor has been expanded and modernized while maintaining its grace with cozy public spaces, artfully placed antiques, wood burning fireplaces and a staff that provides genuine and unobtrusive service.
Each of Keswick's guest rooms and suites is newly renovated with custom carpets, clean color palette, luxurious linens and exclusive Hypno bedding for a truly residential appeal. Generously sized bathrooms feature separate, glass-enclosed showers, oversized or claw footed tubs, antique porcelain bathroom sets, heated towel racks and a selection of luxurious bath amenities. Whether facing the gardens located in front of the hotel or the golf course and rolling foothills located in back, the views are exceptional in every way.
Guests of Keswick Hall and Golf Club also enjoy the many amenities and activities offered year round at the resort. Located adjacent to Keswick Hall is the renowned Keswick Golf Club, featuring three pools including a signature heated horizon pool with infinity edge overlooking the lush countryside, five tennis courts, fitness center, The Spa at Keswick Club and the Club Grill Restaurant and Bar. Exceptional regionally-inspired dining for breakfast and lunch may be found at the resort's signature restaurant Fossett's. Libations and a eclectic bar menu can be enjoyed in Fossett's Bar. Lunch is served daily in the Villa Crawford and Sunday Brunch is served each weekend. The Recreation Staff provides planned activities for guests of all ages including archery, Family Nights, S'mores by the Fire, arts and crafts, tennis camps, child care, wine tastings and much more.
Keswick Club Course - Full Cry, designed by famed course architect, Pete Dye opened in October, 2014 and has been receiving rave reviews.
Whether planning a relaxing getaway, a family vacation, a meeting, a retreat or a wedding. Keswick Hall and Golf Club offers the perfect combination of elegance, relaxation and fresh country air.
- 20 and Below Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 21-40 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 41-75 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 76-100 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- ADA Compliant:
- Afternoon Tea:
- Bar or Lounge:
- Box Lunches:
- Business Center:
- Casual Dress:
- Child Friendly:
- Children's Menu:
- Complimentary Health Club Privileges:
- Complimentary Morning Coffee:
- Complimentary Newspaper:
- Complimentary WiFi:
- Exercise Facilities:
- Free Parking:
- Guest Laundry:
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Internet Access:
- Late Night Menu:
- Live Music:
- Mixed Drinks:
- Outdoor Dining:
- Pets Welcome:
- Private Bath:
- Reservations Suggested:
- Room Service:
- Smoke Free Environment:
- AAA Rating: Four Diamond
- Awards: Charlottesville's only Forbes Five Star rated hotel and resort.
- Golf Courses: Pete Dye's new Full Cry at Keswick Hall and Golf Club is an intriguing seamless synthesis of modern golf course architecture and the bucolic hunt country of Virginia. The brand new 18 traverses the scenic rolling terrain tumbling below Keswick Hall's perch on the property's high ground. Playing between 5,000 and 7,000 yards from the multiple tees, the course is thoroughly enjoyable for any and all golfing abilities. Dye has done a masterful job of combining old world architectural charm and modern technology. With the exception of one hole, the greens have open fronts and are approachable either through the air or on the ground. Low old-school run-up shots are always an option for a safer path onto the putting surface. The riskier aerial route brings Dye's ubiquitous penal bunkers and hazards into play.
- Outdoor Fields (Details): Croquet lawn, archery range, 4 miles of bicycle, walking and jogging trails
- Pools: 3 pools, including year-round singature Horizon Pool
- Tennis Courts: Two clay Hydro, three Har-Tru clay and two hard surface courts.