Castle Hill Cider
6065 Turkey Sag Road, Keswick, VA 22947
A true ground-to-glass Virginia cider experience awaits at Castle Hill Cider. Located just 20 minutes from Downtown Charlottesville, the cidery's 600 acres allow for room to roam and explore.
Castle Hill's orchard-driven hard ciders represent the best in Virginia terroir. All ciders are made from 40+ cider apple varieties grown on the property's vast orchards and from a network of local farms. The ciders are primarily dry, with the sweetest of the heritage line being only 2% residual sugar. Castle Hill Cider is often compared to Virginia wine, dry in nature and complex in flavor - a true taste of local.
The Tasting Room and cider hall features socially distanced seating and a wood burning fireplace. Seating in the cider hall overlooks the Castle Hill landscape through a wall of windows.
Outdoors, Adirondack chairs and table seating are flanked by heaters in the winter months. Guests are encouraged to bring their own picnic seating in the warmer weather.
- 101-300 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 20 and Below Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 21-40 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 301+ Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 41-75 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- 76-100 Capacity Conference Rooms:
- Bus Parking:
- Casual Dress:
- Child Friendly:
- Free Parking:
- Handicapped Accessible:
- Internet Access:
- Pets Welcome:
- Smoke Free Environment:
- Wine and Cheese:
- Free Admission:
- Awards Received: Our ciders have received awards from CiderCraft Magazine, The San Francisco Chronicle, Virginia Governor's Cup, Garden & Gun, and more.