The following hotels and businesses have made the difficult decision to close in response to COVID-19. We will make updates daily:
- All Quirk Hotel Charlottesville services, restaurants, bars and galleries are temporarily suspended. They anticipate resuming operations June 1st.
- The Graduate Hotel is temporarily closed.
- 200 South Street Inn is temporarily closed.
- The Omni Charlottesville Hotel is temporarily closed. They anticipate resuming operations July 1st.
- The Boar's Head Resort is temporarily closed. They anticipate resuming operations soon. The Mill Room is open for takeout.
- Chester Bed & Breakfast is closed and going out of business.
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Charlottesville-At the University has reopened.
For information regarding hotel room discounts, primarily for medical professionals, please click here.