We're open! Join us when you can in Charlottesville and Albemarle County, Virginia.
We are now in the third phase of the Forward Virginia reopening plan, which means:
• Restaurants and beverage establishments can offer indoor and outdoor dining, so long as tables are at least six feet apart.
• Other indoor areas, such as performing arts venues, museums, and fitness centers can open at 50% occupancy.
• The maximum number of individuals permitted at a social gathering has increased from 50 to 250.
This video features 60 seconds of "Space for Days" by Kendall Street Company, a track off of their 2017 release, Space for Days. The band—Virginians all—was formed here in Charlottesville in 2013. Kendall Street (after which the band was named) is in Virginia Beach, but Charlottesville remains their home base. Stream their latest LP, The Nautical Aquatical, and be on the lookout for updates regarding their upcoming public performances.
Kendall Street Company (left to right): Ben "Peaches" Lauderberg (lead guitar, vocals), Louis Smith (rhythm guitar, lead vocals), Brian Roy (basses, vocals), Ryan Wood (drums, percussion), Jake Vanaman (saxophone, woodwinds)
- Charlottesville's Downtown Mall
- Carter Mountain Orchard
- The Rotunda
- Thomas Jefferson's Monticello
- IX Art Park
- The Paramount Theater of Charlottesville